With cases reported in locations around the world, the spread of novel coronavirus has travelers on edge..
As World Health Organization puts it: “evidence shows that restricting the movement of people and goods during public health emergencies is ineffective”.
So here is everything you need to know in 5 safety tips!
- Hand washing is a strong defense: clean your hands frequently, and not only after your visit to the bathroom. Hand hygiene includes either cleaning hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub. Alcohol-based hand rubs are preferred if hands are not visibly soiled; wash hands with soap and water when they are visibly soiled.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and avoid close contact with people showing symptoms. Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Travellers should carry and regularly use hand sanitiser while keeping a distance of two metres from others where possible. Ιt’s a good idea to use hand sanitizer at your seat before eating pretzels or sweeping hair from your face.
- You don’t need to wear a face mask if you’re well. Surgical masks in the community are only helpful in preventing people who are infected with coronavirus from spreading it to others.
- Be aware that airlines are stepping up their cleaning game: the cleaning policy now includes seats, overhead air vents, bathroom door handles, window shades and luggage compartment handles.
We really hope that our article will be useful to you.
Kindly take note that Athina Luxury Suites, especially now, has updated its cleaning policy to very strict in order to keep you totally safe while staying with us.